Monday, January 26, 2009

Seeds for a better life

I read as much as I can find on self improvement and motivation, the trouble Ifind is that you have to wade through pages of ads, sort out the good from the bad, figure out who is only promoting a new product to sell or a new workshop or a new 'break through' invention designed to help you, finally I find an article to read, sometimes it is worth the trouble finding it, sometimes it isn't.

Here is a snippet of one I managed to find which I find quite good, I have gone straight to the post to save you the hassle of fighting through all the ads on this site, you can find the rest of the article at

http://www.stevenaitchison.co.uk/blog/2009/01/25/planting-thought-seeds-for-a-better-life/

Many people don’t allow themselves the luxury of thinking big. I think this may be due to the fact that they don’t believe in themselves enough to allow themselves to think big.

In this article I wanted to give you a technique to start the process of thinking big and I wanted to tell you why it is important to think big.

No comments:

Post a Comment