Sunday, March 8, 2009

10 Ways to Beat the “Can’t Get No Satisfaction” Syndrome

Are you feeling like life isn’t exciting enough? That maybe you’re missing out on something because you just can’t get motivated for anything? Turns out you’re not alone.


What a tough question! How do you get excited about life?

I have to admit that this is not only a common problem, but one of the toughest. I’ve gone through times in my life when nothing seemed exciting. Dreams seemed utterly hopeless and useless. Motivation was a hard currency to come by.

So what changed? What got me excited by life?

There’s no one answer. What follows is a series of things that worked for me, in no particular order … I should note that some of these may sound trite, but they actually do work, for me and for countless others:

Read more, I enjoyed this and hope you do as well http://zenhabits.net/2009/02/10-ways-to-beat-the-cant-get-no-satisfaction-syndrome/



Zemanta Pixie

No comments:

Post a Comment