Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Inspiration

Courage is like a muscle. We strengthen it with use. (Ruth Gordon)


Don’t be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin. (Grace Hansen)



Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life. (Burton Hills)



Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it. (Groucho Marx)



Home is not where you live, but where they understand you. (Christian Morgenstern)



If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. (Katharine Hepburn)



The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for. (Allan K. Chalmers)



Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers. (Voltaire)



There are two ways of meeting difficulties. You alter the difficulties or you alter yourself to meet them. (Phyllis Bottome)



You cannot teach a man anything, you can only help him to find it for himself. (Galileo Galilei)



Whatever you can do, or believe you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. (Goethe)



Only those who dare to fail greatly, can ever achieve greatly. (Robert F. Kennedy)


A goal without a plan is just a wish. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery )

No comments:

Post a Comment