Sunday, February 15, 2009

Everytime I look around, I see half finished jobs, a pile of paperwork needing to be finished and countless other things, and I am sure I am not the only one, but having read this article, I have a feeling that list is going to be shortened, the rest of the article can be found at
http://dennisharting.blogspot.com/2009/02/how-much-are-you-putting-off.html



Procrastination is something that everyone deals with. The level of success we achieve is often dependent upon how well we deal with this fatal animal. In short, the most success people are able to take action where others are stopped. That is the main difference.

I would like you to do a little test for yourself. Take out a pen and write down all the things that you are presently putting off. What are some of those actions which you know you should take, yet just cannot get yourself to pull the trigger. List everything that you can think of. Nothing should be omitted, no matter how small it seems.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment