Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The One Survival Skill


with the way the economy is at the moment, many people live in fear for their jobs and homes, however it need not all be doom and gloom, there are opportunities to be had everywhere, the rest of this article can be read at http://dennisharting.blogspot.com/2009/02/one-survival-skill.html


Many people are worried about their jobs with the recent economic events that took place around the world. And, for good reason. Things are awful in many areas. This is perhaps the worst economic environment that we have seen in a couple of generations. Before it is done, we might surpass the Great Depression for worst economic crisis ever to impact the industrialized world.


Do you have the same fear? I was posed this question the other day by someone. After looking into where I stood emotionally, I realized that I have no fear regarding the current economic situation. Things are bad for many; for me this is an opportunity. I can excel where others are struggling. This is something that separates the successful from those who allow circumstances to swallow them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment