Friday, February 27, 2009

Teflon Insides

There are two basic types of people, those who are teflon and those who are sponges, I admit to being a sponge, and this has not done me any favours, I need to be teflon, as by being teflon I can control what affects my thoughts and therefore my life, what type of person are you ?

John Gotti, the head of the Gambino crime family, was known as the Teflon Don because none of the first few indictments against him stuck. In other words, the charges of the prosecution bounced off him. This brings me to today's lesson. Do you have teflon insides or do you let things get to you? This is a very important question pertaining to emotional stability. Your answer shows how you are able to handle things.

http://dennisharting.blogspot.com/2009/02/teflon-insides.html

No comments:

Post a Comment